A traditional brick-built building currently in a “shell” condition situated directly next to the Shropshire Union Canal. The barn is accessed via a gated driveway, with ample parking next to the building. The site is within a 5 mile radius of Stafford, Newport and Penkridge. Major road links such as the M6, A5 and A41 are within a reasonable drive time. Canal side section of building ground floor only.
- Traditional brick building
- Building ready for conversion for various commercial uses, subject to planning permissions
- Opportunity to create a bespoke use in a canal side premises
- Links to major road networks
- Rent is upon application (subject to “handover condition”, planning, and use)